SAS Data Integration Studio
Data integration is the combination of technical and business processes used to combine data from disparate sources into meaningful and valuable information. A complete data integration solution delivers trusted data from a variety of sources.
- Register source data and target tables
- Create jobs and explore the functionality of the job editor
- Work with many of the various transformations
- Work with slowly changing dimensions
- Work with Loop transformations
- Create new transformations
- Examine impact analysis
- Examine exporting and importing of metadata
- Establish checkpoints in job flow
- Deploy jobs for scheduling
- Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Data Warehousing Concepts
In this tutorial Videos we provide the best output lessons from Basic to standard level. Couple of case studies will be provided and also notes.This video tutorial or online training will be more advantage to you to become a SAS Data integration Developer.